Harvard Partners was formed in 2009 to provide strategic IT consulting services. We are trusted advisors in the broad disciplines of running IT as a business and infrastructure and operations. Through our values, we give insight to who we are and how we look at our engagements.
- We believe in open, clear, and honest communication.
We provide the unvarnished truth to our clients and our associates.
- We do what is right for our clients and, in turn, expect them to do right by us.
Our quality, integrity, and ethics are beyond reproach.
- We are dedicated and passionate as we deliver the highest quality to our clients and to each other.
Every client is unique and every deliverable is unique. We consider each engagement to be a test and the only passing grade is an A+.
- We treat people with trust and respect and feel privileged to work with each of our clients and with each other.
Respect is earned.
- We value diversity in opinion and approach and seek to harvest the best from everyone.
We don't compete with each other. We compete with other consulting firms.
We don't compete with our clients. We work together for our client's success.
- We are a boutique firm by design.
We focus on select clients and minimize our own bureaucracy.
- We like to have fun.
Our projects are hard. We like it that way.
We challenge each other. We always want to do better.
We like each other and our clients. Life is too short not to like the people you work with.
We like Beagles. Our beagles are a part of our families.