Help Desk Analyst (Tier 1)
The Help Desk Support Analyst will provide Tier I and II level of support in a high volume capacity responding to over 300 calls per day among a small team.
- Provide Tier I and II level of support for users
- Escalate priority support issues to senior staff and/ or corporate technology groups
- Collect and forward all relevant information prior to escalation to allow senior staff to operate efficiently.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with business lines and other departments
- Prioritize and schedule work as necessary to maintain department service level agreements
- Maintain and monitor department mailbox
- Update and maintain cases in a timely fashion
- PC hardware and software procurement
- Basic networking skills and troubleshooting
- Wireless and remote connectivity troubleshooting
- Works within a small or large systems team and contributes independently
- Understands roles and responsibilities within the team
- Working well with both internal and external group teams
- Enhances team productivity by helping others
- Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Writes clear and concise technical documents.
- Adheres to department policies and procedures
- Has input to department policies and procedures
- Provide hardware and software support for senior executives
- Basic understanding of Virtual desktop
- Create and maintain training documentation. Train new and existing colleagues in a classroom environment and remotely using web based clients.
- Assist with BCP
- Must be team orientated, have a strong service orientation, and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively while working in a fast paced demanding environment
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- 3+ years vendor application support experience
- 3+ year supporting users in a remote\help desk environment
- 5 + years PC\laptop experience
- 3 + years printer experience
- 3 + years support Windows 10/7 in a corporate environment
- 3 + years support MS Outlook
- 3+ years MS Office support experience
- A+ certification is a MUST
Let Us Help You Find This Person
Get in touch with our professional recruiters to help you find the right person for this position. It costs you nothing unless you hire the person!