Help Desk Analyst (Tier 1)
The Help Desk Support Analyst will provide Tier I and II level of support in a high volume capacity responding to over 300 calls per day among a small team.
- Provide Tier I and II level of support for users
- Escalate priority support issues to senior staff and/ or corporate technology groups
- Collect and forward all relevant information prior to escalation to allow senior staff to operate efficiently.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with business lines and other departments
- Prioritize and schedule work as necessary to maintain department service level agreements
- Maintain and monitor department mailbox
- Update and maintain cases in a timely fashion
- PC hardware and software procurement
- Basic networking skills and troubleshooting
- Wireless and remote connectivity troubleshooting
- Works within a small or large systems team and contributes independently
- Understands roles and responsibilities within the team
- Working well with both internal and external group teams
- Enhances team productivity by helping others
- Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Writes clear and concise technical documents.
- Adheres to department policies and procedures
- Has input to department policies and procedures
- Provide hardware and software support for senior executives
- Basic understanding of Virtual desktop
- Create and maintain training documentation. Train new and existing colleagues in a classroom environment and remotely using web based clients.
- Assist with BCP
- Must be team orientated, have a strong service orientation, and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively while working in a fast paced demanding environment
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- 3+ years vendor application support experience
- 3+ year supporting users in a remote\help desk environment
- 5 + years PC\laptop experience
- 3 + years printer experience
- 3 + years support Windows 10/7 in a corporate environment
- 3 + years support MS Outlook
- 3+ years MS Office support experience
- A+ certification is a MUST