IT Expertise Drives IT Staffing
We know the effort it takes to review resumes can be significant. We are IT people with extensive IT experience. We understand how to properly market IT jobs and qualify IT candidates. We apply existing knowledge to each step of our process and have created a streamlined, scalable, and quality recruiting model.
Hear From Our Team
“Working with Harvard Partners for the past 3+ years has been extremely rewarding. As a Program Management Consultant, the Harvard Partners team is truly invested in my success and our client’s success in every engagement. Their culture is one of mutual trust, advocacy, and partnership with our client’s desired outcomes at every step.”
– A Harvard Partners Consultant
Our Recruiting Process
Our recruiting model includes 5 phases:
- Active Recruiting
- Passive Recruiting
- Resume Screening and Interviewing
- Profile Summary and Submission
Whether temporary or permanent, our services begin with recruiting. As recruiters, we find the best person meeting your role and budget. We don’t wait for candidates to walk through the door; instead, we get a deep understanding of you, your project, the charter for the position, and the type of person you need. We understand finding strong candidates expands beyond matching a resume to a job description, and we ensure the candidate possesses the soft skills required to serve our client’s core values and goals.
With or without a job description, we help you attract the right talent. We screen all candidates, on multiple levels, including assessing technical strength, communication and presentation skills, versatility, and ensuring their career goals are in line with joining your team. We then send a select few, allowing you to focus your time on candidates who have already been thoroughly vetted for the position.
Range of Positions We Staff
Our process is not limited by role. We staff according to your exact needs, urgency, type of recruiting you desire, including perm, temp-to-perm, and long-term contracts. We source resources across a broad range of positions, including:
- Technology Executives and Managerial Roles; CIOs, CTOs, VP’s, Directors, and Managers
- Agile/Scrum/PMP Certified Program and Project Managers
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architects, Cloud Architects
- Cloud Engineers, System & Network Engineers/Administrators, Desktop Engineers, Database Engineers/Administrators, Mobility Engineers
- Software Developers and Architects, Front and Back End
- UI/UX Design, Research, and Development
- Big Data, Business Intelligence and AI Resources
- Project Coordinators and Administrators
- Help Desk and Data Center Technicians
Have Questions? Get Answers.
How does your process differ from a typical recruiting engagement?
How does your team differ from others in the space?
What unique factors are considered when vetting candidates?
Explore Our Latest Projects
Speak with One of Our Experts
Share the goals your business has and the challenges it is facing, and learn about the difference Harvard Partners can make by getting in touch with one of our IT experts.