The Benefits of an IT Assessment
Our IT assessments provide qualitative and quantitative measurements of IT performance, staff, organization, business alignment, user communication, risk management, and areas for improvements and efficiencies.
IT Assessments are valuable when:
- Unexpected business challenges arise placing increased demands on IT
- Major outages keep occurring and IT is fatigued from “fighting fires” and unable to implement new initiatives
- Regulatory needs are not being met
- Customers express concern over the reliability of deliverables dependent on technology
What you can expect from an IT assessment:
- Interviews provide qualitative data to better understand user, executive, and IT expectations
- Consensus around expectations forms the basis for measurement of deliverables
- Quantitative dashboards establish baselines allowing IT organizations to establish measurable goals and demonstrate success in meeting those goals
What Our Clients Say
“The Harvard Partners team was instrumental in helping us fully realize our remote workforce initiative. To make this possible, they interviewed users and IT staff, built an entirely new support process for us, coordinated training, and helped better utilize our resources. Our quick and seamless transition to a remote workforce would not have been possible without Harvard Partners.”
– A Harvard Partners Client
The Harvard Partners Methodology
Our IT assessments are designed to identify opportunities for improvement. We measure performance in four areas: IT Alignment, IT Processes, IT Technologies, and IT Operations. Our areas of study were developed from the observation that high-performance IT organizations excel in all four of these core disciplines.
Harvard Partners understands IT Assessments are more than a series of metrics. We provide industry best practices, root cause analysis, and subject matter expertise delivering actionable results through recommendations and prioritized views of improvement opportunities.
Our methods create a supportive and collaborative environment where direct dialog, simplified reporting, productive meetings, and clear responsibility and accountability encourage active participation resulting in consensus-based results.
Have Questions? Get Answers.
How does your process work?
How do you analyze the data from interviews?
Why do you need to conduct interviews?
How are results presented?
Speak with One of Our Experts
Share your business goals and challenges and learn the difference Harvard Partners makes by getting in touch with one of our IT experts.