We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Storage Administrator to join our Client’s team in Westborough, MA. The Administrator will be responsible for complete management of the hardware, operating system, and non-application services on mission-critical FC/Brocade SAN Switches & Hitachi SAN Environment. Also, responsible for maximizing availability, performance reporting and tuning, capacity management, problem resolution, and testing. This includes solution formulation, implementation, documentation, and follow-up.
We are looking for a person to manage and perform the following tasks:
- Install, configure and maintain storage solutions for SAN, NAS, Data De-Duplication and Enterprise Back-up
- Install, configure and maintain storage infrastructure, including software, management, system backups, etc.
- Provide problem analysis, determination and resolution using industry standard utilities / tools as well as creative thinking
- Performs other duties as assigned
Must be able to demonstrate detailed technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Hitachi SAN infrastructure SAN/NAS0 HUS VM, VSP
- Experience with Linux Environments a must
- VMware deployment/administration
- AD, DNS, DHCP & WINS integration, Group Policy, Security (including SID, GUID, permissions & NTFS), TCP/IP, SNMP, LDAP, & Meta-directory technologies
- Current LAN/WAN technologies
- Brocade SAN Switch experience a must
- Service Now
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years implementing and administering SAN/NAS
- 5+ years implementing and administering data de-duplication and enterprise back-up or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hitachi, Brocase & Linux and/or related industry certifications are a plus
Let Us Help You Find This Person
Get in touch with our professional recruiters to help you find the right person for this position. It costs you nothing unless you hire the person!