Protect business operations
under any conditions.
Business users expect IT to operate predictable and secure services supporting business processes
Yet organizations may find themselves in periods of operational instability or downtime as a result of any number and combination of factors:
- Postponement of upgrades due to budget or project needs
- Growth-driven changes to systems
- Limited investment in architectural improvement
- Achievement of full infrastructure capacities
- Disasters, whether natural or man-made
Harvard Partners works to create holistic, comprehensive, measurable Disaster Recovery programs driven by business requirements and designed to reduce business risk.
Our approach to disaster recovery planning includes:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Thorough system/data/application inventory
- Infrastructure technical review
- Review of current disaster recovery and business continuity capabilities
- Disaster recovery technical gap analysis spotlighting areas of critical risk
Make Disaster Recovery part of your IT DNA.
Harvard Partners understands the need to balance investment in Disaster Recovery with other IT initiatives. By creating an IT culture focused on reducing and eliminating business interruptions and fostering operational resilience, Disaster Recovery planning and implementation become part of project deliverables.
Related Case Studies
Request a FREE Harvard Partners IT Consultation
How effective are your current IT services in supporting desired business outcomes?
Share your business goals and challenges with us—and learn about the difference IT can make—during your FREE Harvard Partners IT Consultation.
Get the conversation started—just fill out the form.
ABOUT HARVARD PARTNERS
Harvard Partners brings practical solutions to strategic IT issues in a collaborative and engaging manner. We inspire excellence from IT organizations by identifying opportunities for improved performance, minimizing risk, and training and coaching staff.